Our Gift to you...
- Promotion duration 8/05/2019 until 31/5/2019.
- To qualify, purchases must be made on one or more full price items that equal to $500 or more.
- Offer valid online and in store only, not valid for purchases made at Myer concessions.
- The voucher can only be used on a purchase following the qualifying purchase.
- $50 voucher is strictly valid for 30 days from date of issue and for one use only.
- Vouchers for online orders will be added as “store credit” within 2 business days of a qualifying purchase.
- If an item purchased using the $50 voucher is later exchanged for another item or exchanged for a credit note, the value of the credit note/exchange is only the total that was paid for by the customer and the $50 voucher is forfeited.
- Any item purchased online using the $50 voucher that is then returned for a refund/credit or exchange is only for the total paid for by the customer, the $50 voucher is forfeited and cannot be used on another purchase. All other online returns policies apply as usual.
- Voucher can only be redeemed at via the store original purchase was made at.
- Voucher is non-transferable.
- This promotion is not valid in conjunction with any offer.
Mother's Day Giveaway
- The giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- Giveaway is open to Australian residents only.
- In order for an entry to be valid, participants must meet all giveaway criteria.
- The winner will be announced via Instagram on 12/05/19. We will make contact with the winner via email or direct message on Instagram. If we are unable to get in contact with the winner within 24 hours, another winner may be selected.
- The total giveaway is for 500AUD only.
- The voucher can be made available for use in one store of the winner's choosing incl. online (excluding Myer concession stores). The voucher will be available for use ONLY in this store.
- The voucher will be valid for three months from the date of issue. It can be used on any item and can be used over multiple transactions. Any amount over the voucher value will need to be paid for by the giveaway winner.
- The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not to be used on any lay-by.
- The voucher is non-transferable.
Website Terms and Conditions
www.dolcifirme.com.au is the shopping website of Dolci Firme that allows consumers to browse, select and purchase products from Dolci Firme Pty Ltd ABN: 53 550 151 804. Use of the Dolci Firme website is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
DISCLAIMER AND LIABILITY
Every effort has been made to ensure the information contained on the website is correct, however Dolci Firme makes no warranty as to the accuracy, comprehensiveness, or correctness of any products on the website, and provides all products on an "as is" basis.
Dolci Firme, including our partners, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties associated with running the Website, to the maximum extent permitted by law, disclaim all liability and responsibility for any loss or damage that might be suffered by you or any third party caused by the Website or the products sold on it including, without limitation, loss or damage suffered as a result of negligence.
In order to purchase products from the website, you will need to create a Dolci Firme online account prior to making a purchase.
As an account holder you are required to provide Dolci Firme with accurate personal information including a valid email address. Provision of another person’s details as your own will not be deemed acceptable.
As an aide to fraud prevention we may require proof of identification of the cardholder prior to releasing the order.
Any personal information collected by Dolci Firme shall not be disclosed to any third party unrelated to Dolci Firme's business unless such a disclosure is authorised or required by law, or you have expressly consented to such a disclosure.
We mainly communicate through email, if you wish to unsubscribe please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional email and we will opt you out of the mailing list without any cost. If you continue to receive unwanted emails please contact email@example.com immediately.
CREDIT CARD INFORMATION & PAYMENT
Credit card information collected for the purpose of payment of products purchased at Dolci Firme may be stored securely using a PCI DSS compliant solution.
Credit card information will be hidden on your account and will not be visible to Dolci Firme staff.
Provision of credit card information as payment for the product/s constitutes an agreement for your purchase of the selected product/s.
You must not pay or attempt to pay for product/s using fraudulent credit card information.
SECURITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT
If you create an account with Dolci Firme you will be required to provide a password. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your password.
Each time you use the password, you will be deemed to be authorised to access and use the website in a manner consistent with these Terms & Conditions. This means that you are responsible for any products purchased using your account details.
You must notify Dolci Firme if at any time you believe someone has access to your password.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
You may post reviews and make comments on the content on our website. The content however must not be illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise objectionable to third parties and is not permitted to consist of or contain software viruses, commercial solicitation, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." Dolci Firme reserves the right to remove such content at any time, and without notice to you.
If you post content, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant Dolci Firme a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, and display such content on its website and on any other marketing material Dolci Firme may create.
PRICING AND GST
All default prices on the website are quoted in Australian dollars and include GST unless an alternative currency is chosen.
The currency if not AUS is only a rough guide at time of purchase and is subject to change according to currency fluctuations.
Purchases made with a shipping address located outside of Australia do not include GST.
All prices are subject to change. All prices displayed on this website are only valid online at the time shown.
Dolci Firme attempts to present the availability of stock accurately however stock availability constantly varies and is only valid at the time shown.
If an ordered item isn't available or we are unable to fulfill your order we may attempt to arrange an alternative item or we will provide a full refund.
Once you have placed your order, Dolci Firme is unable to cancel, add, remove or make changes to your order including your delivery details, items, colours, sizes or removing the items from your order.
Dolci Firme also reserves the right to cancel your order if:
- You provide an unauthorised credit card
- We are unable to process payment on the credit card provided
- You provide invalid personal details
- If, when required, you cannot provide acceptable proof of identity
- The product has become unavailable
- If, for any reason, we don't reasonably believe we can successfully ship the product to you
Dolci Firme will attempt to notify you before cancelling your order via email.
SUSPENSION, TERMINATION AND EFFECT OF TERMINATION
If you breach these terms and conditions, Dolci Firme reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account at any time without prior notice to you. If your account is suspended or terminated, you will not be able to access our website.
If you are awaiting delivery of products, Dolci Firme reserves the right to cancel your order. A refund may be issued to the credit card provided during the purchase process.
Dolci Firme offers a returns policy. This policy includes rights you are entitled to under the Australian Consumer Law.
For returns from countries other than Australia, of shoes purchased at Dolci Firme, the cost of shipping must be paid in full by you prior to acceptance of the return by Dolci Firme.
If the product is faulty when you receive it you may choose to return the product for a full refund. Faults will be assessed by our Customer Service Team and we may also consult with the supplier or manufacturer. If the product is found to be faulty you will receive a full refund.
For more information on our returns policy, please see our Returns Policy page.
Refunds will only be issued in accordance with our returns policy and will only be made to the original account used for payment. In some limited circumstances we may make a refund to an alternate account if the original has been cancelled or is not available.
If you used a voucher with a minimum spend on an order and wish to return one of the items in that order please note the following:
- Should the return of an item cause the total value of the non-returned items to be less than the minimum spend of the voucher, you will receive a refund for the item value less the voucher amount. This is because the voucher is no longer eligible to be used on the order as it does not meet the minimum spend requirement.
- Should the total value of the non-returned items be greater than the minimum spend, the voucher will be applied to the remaining total value of the order and you will receive a refund for the item/s returned.
LOSS OF GOODS
The risk of loss of goods shall be passed to you upon our delivery of the product. In the case of deliveries that are made outside Australian shipping addresses, if you authorise for the goods to be left at your specified address, your order will been deemed delivered as if they had been signed for. Dolci Firme will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or liability as a result of this authority.
The website may contain links to other websites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the operation of or content located on or through any such other website.
- Vouchers are issued in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Vouchers are issued on a one-time use per customer and are taken off the total invoice amount.
- Limit of one voucher per order can be used.
- No cash redemption for a voucher code is possible.
- To redeem a voucher code, enter it at the checkout under "Voucher Code" and click "Apply".
- If you return an item that was purchased using a voucher, you will be issued a new voucher provided that the item is returned before the voucher expiry date.
This contract will be governed by the laws of Victoria, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the website, or the products purchased on it, will be subject to the exclusive courts of that jurisdiction.
When you register your personal details to establish an account or to place an order, a secure server is used. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encrypts the information you send through this website. Dolci Firme makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of that encryption and accept no responsibility for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the website are Copyright (c) of Dolci Firme its suppliers and/or licensors, unless expressly indicated as otherwise.
The website content is protected by Australian and international copyright and trade mark laws.
You must not modify, copy or distribute the website content in any way except as expressly provided for on the website or expressly authorised in writing by Dolci Firme.
You must not frame or embed in another website any of the material appearing on this website without our prior written consent.
You may use the content of this website only for the purpose of shopping on this website or placing an order on this website and for no other purpose.
CHANGES TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dolci Firme reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of its service without informing you. You should check our website regularly for any updated Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions for existing orders shall be upheld by Dolci Firme.
This page last updated 27th August, 2017