Dolci Firme is a being fast recognised as a leader in high quality Ladies footwear operating across six stores nationally. Dolci Firme focuses on delivering affordable, high quality ladies shoes and leather accessories made in Italy. Our aim is to grow and build awareness of our brand to maintain our place as a market leader in footwear and accessories nationally and internationally.
RETAIL POSITIONS VACANT:
Full Time & Casual sales assistants for our Myer CBD concession store and Armadale flagship boutiques
Please email your interest with cover letter and CV on email attn Bianca to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking PASSIONATE, AMBITIOUS and ENERGETIC full time and casual sales consultants as well as store managers to bring their experience and expertise to our growing luxury footwear business.
Renowned and Exclusive Footwear & Accessory Boutiques.
One of Australia’s most desirable footwear shopping destinations.
Lovely clientele, amazing Italian shoes and a warm and inviting company team.
The company is expanding to more stores interstate and in the eastern suburbs to bring their small family run business to a medium size retail icon.
The must haves:
-Leadership skills, creating a working environment that encourages team spirit and effort.
-Motivation in sales performance, inspire the team to achieve common goals and targets.
-Customer experience, high quality customer service leading by example.
-Passion to build a strong rapport with customers.
-String work ethic, enthusiastically self-driven to undertake all day to day operations of a store and be an excellent role model for the team.
-Attention to detail, ensure the store is presented and maintained to the highest standard.
-Personal sense of style, do you love fashion and care for how you look? Impeccable personal presentation is essential.
-Love of fashion and styling to gain insight of product knowledge to help deliver brand experience in stores
We would really love someone that is confident and wants to work for a brand that suits your style and one that you are truly proud of! You will receive training, great base salary and bonus structure with team discounts, additional perks and potential growth within a company that is on the rise.
Only candidates with previous fashion store management or retail experience will be considered and contacted. If you are an energetic and positive person with experience in fashion retail and you have a passion for shoes then please email your job applications with a current resume to Bianca at email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced e-commerce coordinator for our fast growing e-boutique.
- Maintain and update the online store
- All product uploads, organizing product photography, writing product descriptions, maintain stock levels, ensure content online is accurately keyed and maintained.
- Allocate and process all online orders.
- Updating shipping (and follow-up where needed), organizing refunds, processing through RM.
- Use of BigCommerce and Mailchimp for executing promotions and other marketing activities.
- Create, test, maintain, or edit promotional activities online such as homepage carousels, banners, coupon codes, cart-level discounts.
- Technical skills
- Photoshop (InDesign), MS Office Excel, Outlook
- Create weekly/bi-weekly EDMs
- First point of contact for online customers via email and chat
- Troubleshooting customer order issues, general enquiries, product issues, returns etc.
- Ensuring the online store is functioning as it should through regular monitoring and investigate, fix where possible and escalate where needed.
- Reporting online performance.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a small team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Look for areas for improvement online.
- Manage and review merchandise presentation on site to ensure the categorization, imagery, copy, pricing and promotional tags are accurate and meet internal guidelines
- Review product images, links & product descriptions
- Creating homepage banners & features as required
- Review and update relevant website content frequently
- Support Marketing Campaigns with relevant updates on website as required
- Work closely with Director on creative to align strategies, ideas and execution across social activity.
- Create synergy by understanding eCommerce marketing strategies and your influencer's knowledge to implement new strategies for engagement maximization.
- Prepare to engage and monitor for social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Create and provide briefing for the strategic content for various social media channels.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders such as buying teams, handlers, designers, copywriters to understand the current collections, seasonal product launches and organizing marketing materials
- Stay current with social media trends and tools by undertaking research and reviewing newest technology by analyzing existing and proposed
Providing ad hoc support when necessary
-Self-motivated, engaging, conscientious who is driven for results
-Experience in similar role
-Experience in e-comm & retail marketing, preferably ladies fashion
-Good understanding and interest in digital, social, marketing and connecting 1:1 with customers
-Strong passion for fashion social media
-Experience in working on seasonal campaigns
-Experience with e-commerce and website content such as magento, shopify or bigcommerce
-Good knowledge of mailchimp
-Ability to seek out proactively marketing opportunities
-Excellent graphic design skills using Adobe CS Suite, MS Office and MS Excel
-Strong written and verbal communications skills
-Attention to detail
-Strong prioritization and time management skills
-Ability to work under pressure, multi task and meet deadlines on a weekly basis
-Tertiary qualifications in relevant field
-Unrestricted working entitlements in Australia
-Full time hours
-A clear career path
-Coaching and development opportunities
-Generous footwear/accessory allowances
-Stable and secure company
-Position progression and expansion
The application process:
If this sounds like the perfect fit and you are seeking the opportunity to be part of this environment please submit your application with a cover letter specifying your motivation for applying. Any additional information or prior e-comm & digital work /projects should be included to assist with the application process. Only those that progress to the interview stage will be contacted. Email to Bianca firstname.lastname@example.org