Delivery and Shipping
We offer FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING for ALL purchases OVER $500 within Australia.
Any purchase under $500.00 will incur a flat rate $15.00 delivery fee.
Please note that we use DHL and Australia Post for our deliveries. DHL do not ship to PO Boxes or to Parcel Locker addresses. Therefore, we highly recommend having your order shipped to your work address or other suitable daytime delivery address where a person will be there to sign for the delivery between the times of 9am-5pm. DHL or Australia Post will place a card at the address if there is no one available to accept delivery in person.
Please allow 2-5 business days for your delivery to arrive for Metro areas.
Regional and country customers please note that your delivery area may not be serviced by DHL and will be passed onto Australia Post which can increase your delivery time.
We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary and a contact telephone number. Please ensure your delivery details are correct as we are unable to re-direct packages once your order has been dispatched.
HOLIDAY AND SALE PERIODS:
Please be understanding that there may be delays in your delivery time during peak holiday and sales periods as we experience a large volume of orders. We appreciate your patience and will do our very best to make sure we process and send your orders as quick as possible.
If you would like EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL DELIVERY please contact us before placing your order and we can organise to deliver your order through DHL express. Alternatively, you can use the calculator 'Get Rate and Time quote' to work out how much it will cost here.
We ship to the following regions via Australia Post Pack and Track International:
- Europe: flat rate of $35
- Asia: flat rate $35
- United Kingdom: flat rate of $35
- USA and Canada: flat rate of $35
- New Zealand: flat rate of $20
Please allow 5-10 working days for your international order to arrive at its destination. The Australian GST will be automatically deducted off your order.
Orders that are sent to New Zealand that are of greater value than AUD$200 are likely to incur NZ customs charges and taxes of over NZ$60. These charges and taxes are subject to change at any time and are dependent on exchange rates and government legislation. Click here for more information on the current duties and taxes in New Zealand.
For all international orders, you may be subject to customs, import duties and taxes. You are fully responsible for all charges and Dolci Firme will not refund these charges should you decide to return your order. Please note that items will be held and will not be released for delivery until all customs charges and taxes are paid. The order cannot be cancelled or returned to sender if held. All delivery charges are non-refundable.
Please note that we are unable to send any Pantheon Perfumes overseas. A refund will be issued for any fragrance purchase made for delivery outside of Australia.
We have arranged an easy return procedure to make sure your online shopping experience easier. We suggest to our customers always try the shoes on a carpeted surface so that they have ability to return for change of mind or if the fit or feel isn't as expected.
We gladly accept returns within 10 business days of purchase date (incl. sale but excluding perfumes) provided that they are unworn and in their original condition.
Any item that is returned for a refund or credit note will be less the shipping fee of $15.00 (for AU based orders and less the applicable shipping fee for international orders, this includes orders over $500).
If you would like to exchange for another size or colour, you are welcome to visit one of our boutiques (excludes Myer concession stores). However if you would like a different size, style or colour via the online store then we will issue you with a refund or credit note upon receipt of the shoes. We suggest ordering the size, style or colour you require as soon as possible so that you don't miss out.
When exchanging you can only exchange for the same style or size. Otherwise it is best to return your shoes, receive your refund or credit note and then purchase the new pair. Online credit notes and refunds can only be issued through our online boutique.
Please note that our Myer concession stores cannot accept any online returns and exchanges.
When sending them back to us please note the following:
- Make sure items are in the same condition & box you received them in, with all receipts and tags attached. Items cannot be worn or altered in any way.
- We suggest to our customers to always try on a carpeted surface so that they have ability to return for change of mind or the fit or feel isn't as expected.
- Send your parcel with the shipping service of your choice and at your expense making sure that it arrives to the address below within 10 days of the purchase date.
- Make sure you include a letter with the refund request and the reason why you would like to return the goods.
- If you are seeking a refund we will credit the card used to make the purchase, less the initial shipping charge.
- All returns for purchases made using an online credit note will have purchase amount re-credited back to that same account, less the initial shipping charge.
- The refund procedure normally takes 2 business days to process. Please allow 3-5 days for funds to reappear in your account.
- If you require an exchange then you can follow the same procedure above and note the item that you would like to exchange it with in the letter. If you are sending the item back to us it is at your expense. We will send it back to you for free if the item/s are valued over $350 and the items were purchased at full price.
- For the exchange of sale items or items valued under $350 we suggest that you include a self-addressed prepaid satchel that we can send the exchanged pair back to. If you have returned the sale items without a prepaid satchel we will contact you to organise postage charges.
- All Returns must be addressed to:
C/O Online Returns
1060 High Street
Armadale 3143 VIC
We reserve the right to refuse items that are received by us AFTER the 10 day grace period has expired or items that are NOT in the same condition you received them in.
All purchases made at our Dolci Firme MYER concession store fall under Myer’s returns and exchange policy and therefore must be returned to a Myer store. Dolci Firme retail and online stores cannot accept any returns for purchases made at MYER. Purchases made at Dolci Firme and online stores cannot be returned at our MYER concession stores. Dolci Firme store or online gift vouchers and credit notes unfortunately cannot be used in our MYER concession store. For detailed return information click here.
For further enquiries please complete our enquiry form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for shopping at Dolci Firme. We look forward to seeing you again soon.